First ever global survey specifically on Neuroendocrine Tumour (NET) Cancer
INCA (International Neuroendocrine Cancer Alliance) is trying to increase awareness and education about NETs worldwide by holding the first ever global survey of NET cancer patients.
We at NET Patient Network hope that you can spare 25 minutes to take the survey and that as many Irish patients as possible will participate.
You can take the survey here at <a href="http://net task management software.survey-source.com/” onclick=”__gaTracker(‘send’, ‘event’, ‘outbound-article’, ‘http://net.survey-source.com/’, ‘http://net.survey-source.com/’);” target=”_blank”>http://net.survey-source.com/.
As part of the survey, participants will have the chance to share their insights on the following topics:
• The journey to a NET diagnosis
• Living with and managing NET
• Information and resources about NET that are available
The survey will also:
• Contribute to critical data that will be used to raise awareness of NET
• Help to better understand how INCA can assist theNET patient community
• Help NET cancer researchers and physicians better understand the implications and impact of this disease.